Pseudo-NYM offers Public Key Infrastructure as a Service (PKIaaS), where our corporate clients are provided a dedicated certificate authority (CA) and related management services (PKI) for their exclusive use. Our outsourced, cloud-based service supports the creation, issuance and governance of X.509 digital certificates for a variety of use cases.
Pseudo-NYM’s cloud-based PKI as a Service allows our clients to outsource the implementation and management of a PKI, while receiving the benefits of standards-based public key cryptography. Pseudo-NYM’s outsourced service allows our clients to use X.509 digital certificates across their technology environment without the need to maintain the associated complex technical infrastructure.
Extensive Suite of PKI Services
Pseudo-NYM’s PKI as a Service includes:
- Rollout, implementation and support for a Public Key Infrastructure.
- Using best of breed technologies and industry standards, Pseudo-NYM’s can deploy a PKI that meets all our client’s needs.
- Automated Provisioning
- Pseudo-NYMSM supports the automated provisioning and renewal of certificates using the SCEP and CMP protocols, including to Active Directory.
- Derived Certificates
- Pseudo-NYMSM supports ‘derived certificates’ on mobile devices. Pseudo-NYMSM’s best of breed technology integrates with a client’s existing PKI and MDM platforms to issue and manage derived certificates on mobile devices.
Our services support a variety of use cases:
- Authentic Email
- Authenticate Network Devices
- Network Access Control (NAC)
- Replace Internal Passwords
- VPN Access
- Internal Web Servers
- Wi-fi Access